Traditional Authentic Malay Cuisine – Nasi Sambal Goreng
Learn how to cook one of the most iconic Malay heritage recipe.
You definitely do not need any cooking experience to attend.
In this class, you will learn how to choose & measure ingredients, different methods of cutting & combining ingredients, how to make special dishes from scratch and also the techniques to marinate and cook your poultry and estimate the suitable amount of ingredients to facilitate your cooking for small or big functions be it just for your own family or for guests or even start your own business.
The All-time favourite Nasi Sambal Goreng
1) Sambal Goreng (tempeh- fermented soya bean and tofu)
2) Chicken Rendang
3) Fried Beef Lung (Paru)
4) Mesh Potato with spice (
5) Spicy Coconut (Serunding)
In this class, you will learn:
– How to choose & measure ingredients
– Different methods of cutting & combining ingredients
– Different cooking techniques
– How to make special dishes from scratch
February-March Cooking Class
Personal Coaching Usual $250, Promo $217 (1 to 1), Couple Usual $400, Promo $387
Hands-on Usual $160, Promo $127
Demo Usual $120, Promo $97
You get to learn all of the above by attending this ONE class and session